Saturday, 25 November 2017

CRIMSON BONES PT 2 NOW SAILING ON AIR WITH CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT MOSH! (THRASH METAL)



Crimson Bones is sailing the seas again with Captain Midnight Mosh! The spirit of thrash and Captain Midnight Mosh is always with Ancient Visionz! Thrash! Join the Captain now for thrash metal plunder! Yarrrrrrrr me thrashies!!!!

Ancient Visionz spoke to Captain Midnight Mosh earlier through mysterious ways of sorcery and he said; 'Yarrrrrr, I've never forgotten me thrashies Gaz, I still sail for thrash with the Crimson Bones, so join me today for thrash on the high seas!'
 
Featured today: thrash, crossover, Captain Midnight Mosh yarrs, & thrash!
Listen here: http://thewastelands.myl2mr.com/

Pt 2 on from 9-11am EST (US)/2-4pm UK  
 

Airplay/promo: ancientvisionz@gmail.com

Twitter: @moshpunkvisionz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.